APPLICATION & DONATIONS
The Sweeny Police Department is currently accepting applications and taking donations for the 10th Annual Sweeny Blue Santa Program.
Help a family in need by donating new toys, clothing, or money. Applications can be found in the lobby of the Police Department or downloaded here. Donations can be dropped off at City Hall or the Police Department.
The deadline to submit an application is Friday, November 8, 2019, at 5pm. The pickup date/time is Sunday, December 15, 2019, from Noon-1pm at the Sweeny Community Center. The delivery will begin on Monday, December 16, 2019, at 1:00pm.
EXCLUSIONS, RESTRICTIONS, AND LIMITATIONS
- Applicants must live within the Sweeny School District
- Children must be 13 years old or younger
- Must provide copy of each child’s school report card
- Proof of residency required
- Name on proof of residency MUST match name of applicant
- IF YOU HAVE APPLIED ANY TIME WITHIN THE PAST THREE (3) YEARS, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR THE 2019 SWEENY BLUE SANTA PROGRAM!
If you have any questions, please contact the police department at (979) 548-3112 or via e-mail at email@example.com.