APPLICATION & DONATIONS
The Sweeny Police Department is currently accepting applications and taking donations for the 8th Annual Sweeny Blue Santa Program.
Help a family in need by donating new toys, clothing, or money. Applications can be found in the lobby of the Police Department or downloaded here. Donations can be dropped off at City Hall or the Police Department.
The deadline to submit applications is Friday, November 10, 2017, at noon. The deadline to submit donations in Friday, December 1, 2017, at noon. If approved, the pickup date/time is Sunday, December 17, 2017, from Noon-2pm at the Sweeny Community Center (NO DELIVERY THIS YEAR).
A BBQ plate fundraiser is scheduled for Sunday, November 12, 2017 from 11am-2pm at the rear of the Sweeny Police Department (123 N. Oak Street, Sweeny). The cost of each plate is $10.00. Drive-thru only. New toy donations and cash donations will be accepted.
EXCLUSIONS, RESTRICTIONS, AND LIMITATIONS
- Applicants must live within the Sweeny School District
- Children must be 13 years old or younger
- Must provide copy of each child’s school report card
- Proof of residency required
- Name on proof of residency MUST match name of applicant
- IF YOU HAVE APPLIED ANY TIME WITHIN THE PAST THREE (3) YEARS, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR THE 2017 SWEENY BLUE SANTA PROGRAM!
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact us at 979-548-3112 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.