For a complete listing of all parks and recreational activities in the city, visit our Parks & Recreation page.
- Backyard Park
- A.M. “Chick” Anderson Park (AKA Gazebo Park)
- Martin Luther King Park
- Exa Mae Keller Park (formerly Compost Park)
Please enjoy our parks by obeying and respecting our posted rules. This ensures all visitors can enjoy the parks equally. The following rules apply at all city parks:
- Parks are closed daily from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Unlawful firearms are not permitted.
- Do not use equipment improperly.
- No bare feet; use proper footwear.
- Adult supervision is requested.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No glass containers.
- No disturbing the peace. No loud music. No Profanity.
- All pets must be on a leash. Please clean up after your pet.
- The city is not responsible for accidents.
Under City Ordinance (Section 95.03 & 95.15), violators may be prosecuted for violations of these rules.