The City of Sweeny has partnered with NTI Group, Inc. to provide Connect-CTY, a time-sensitive message delivery system used by authorized civic leaders to create and rapidly disseminate emergency messages to the City of Sweeny via telephone numbers stored in the notification database.
For much more information about this service, click here.
Lue Ella's Old Fashioned Bar-B-Que Grand Re-Opening
Pharm House Grand Re-Opening
CITY OF SWEENY PROPOSED 2017-18 BUDGET & TAX RATE
UPDATE: This is the final & approved City Budget for FY 2017-18.
UPDATE: Click for the *Amended Notice* 2017 Tax Year Proposed Property Tax Rate for City of Sweeny.
The City of Sweeny is posting the following documents as they relate to the proposed city budget and tax rate.
- City of Sweeny 2017-18 Budget
- Budget Cover Page
- City of Sweeny Budget Adoption Steps
- City of Sweeny Tax Rate Adoption Steps
- City of Sweeny Gov Notice of Proposed Tax Rate
Public hearings are scheduled on the following dates/times at City Hall (102 W. Ashley Wilson Road, Sweeny):
- FIRST HEARING — Tuesday, September 5, 2017 (6pm)
- SECOND HEARING — Tuesday, September 12, 2017 (6pm)
Please contact City Hall at (979) 548-3321 or e-mail us at email@example.com with questions or comments.